Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A Good Winter for Crochet

A CD Collection of Appliques and Ornaments

I'm hoping to crochet a roomful this winter, I'm so jazzed about loading up etsy and ebay; why, I do think there's a crochet audience out there which is vibrant and happy to have yarn and hook in hand.

The cool thing about crochet is that you are never bored or anxious: start working, and worries melt away. Creating is such an antidote to all those negative vibes, I hope others can see this craft the way I do! I know that it's not been around for millennia like knitting has, but it still has the feeling of ancient human culture about it. There is something so basic about making an object out of string, and so very satisfying. Crochet on!!! Yay baby we're cookin' and hookin'!
I'd love to have you check out my patterns and odds and ends on etsy and also at the Instruction Page of my website. I'm also a watercolor and oil painter, and you could take a peek at my more snooty stuff at susankennedy.com. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment