Friday, September 10, 2010

I LOVE MY DAISY!!!!!

Here's why I love crochet: in just a few minutes, maybe half an hour, you can have a delightful, bright, cheerful, so-cute-you-want-to-bite-it DAISY or peony, or rose, or whatever adorable object you want to make. Invest a little time in learning to crochet, and you begin to realize that it is a construction method whose versatility rivals that of any other craft you can imagine. You can make everything from a huge rug that fills a room, like my mom did, to doll-house furniture so tiny you have to squint, like I did. From tiny threads and crochet hooks, to honking big hooks and super-thick yarn or rag, you name it, they sell it.

Go nuts about crochet, it will grab you and won't let go! You can see all of my patterns at my online store or on my etsy site.

By the way, this to-die-for daisy is included in my "Hippie Flower Collection #1" available at the online store mentioned and linked to above. Wooooo hooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment