Friday, September 24, 2010

Recycled Shopping Bags made into Cool Stuff

You've probably seen recycled shopping bags and produce bags which are repurposed and made into purses, bags, baskets; these are new designs and they focus on QUICK and EASY and fun to give as gifts. This little pattern has five quick, small designs that are perfect for a craft fair or to sell on etsy. A fun way to fill an evening, and you're cleaning up the planet! But a word of caution: it's a pain in the bum to crochet with sticky produce bags, yuck. Every now and then one gets past me, and it's such a bummer. So wipe those little guys, cut them in to strips, and crochet away, wa-hoooooooo

I'd like to invite you to look at my patterns and odds and ends on etsy and also at the Instruction Page of my website. I'm also a watercolor and oil painter, and you could take a peek at my more snooty stuff at susankennedy.com. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment