Friday, September 10, 2010

Super Cool Black Gothic Lace Artsy Crocheted Jewelry

My baby, this is the stuff I love. My fingers fly while I make these things, especially the little byzantine cross thread crochet pendants. They are a delight, and a high-contrast, artistic piece to wear. I love love love designing this stuff, it's what I'm crazy about. Selling actual crocheted pieces, not so much. SOOOOooo, if you want to use my patterns to create things to sell on etsy and elsewhere, feel free! Just don't share or publish my patterns, they are my own copyrighted work.

Here's a link to my patterns on my website, and to my crochet patterns and other instructional materials on good old etsy. Pass along your ideas, and if you have any questions, let me know. Convo me on etsy, too, if you'd like to commission a pattern or the occasional crocheted or painted original.

Woooooo hoooooooooooooooo the day's too short!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment