Tuesday, October 19, 2010

My Snail! My Snail! Remembering Flower Power and Snails

My newest pattern: on Amazon, it's this new 99 cent Sid the Snail Pattern!What a gas, I remember Hippie Times, with Flowers, Owls, Snails, Mushrooms...do you? Good gosh, it's all back and so I HAD to contribute with Sid the Snail and his little butterfly pal. Personally, I think Sid would look great on a Christmas tree, but possibly even better on a little girl's dress.

You can see more of my ornament and fashion patterns at www.susanlinnstudio.etsy.com, and if you're curious about what I do when I'm not crocheting, look at www.susankennedy.etsy.com

Thanks for looking! Show me your crochet treasures and have a lovely, creative and positive day. Wooooo!
________________________________________________________________________________

To see more, check out my Etsy Pattern Store or my Kindle- and Nook-friendly patterns on Amazon  or Barnes and Noble

No comments:

Post a Comment