Tuesday, April 19, 2011

A new crocheted Goldfish Edging and my Darling Betta!

I just finished a little bitty pattern, perfect for a burp cloth. Preferably a blue burp cloth, with those orange goldfish swimming along the edges, too much cuteness!
I finally worked out my Betta Fish applique, too, only it's a little different in fin shape from the typical betta. But a fun one nevertheless, you can see the fish pattern which includes both at my Etsy Crochet Store





Susan's Small Project Treasury of Crochet Patterns
Susan's Etsy Crochet Pattern Store
__________________________________________________________________

Permission to Sell items based on these designs is always included!
However, please do not pass around my patterns, as they are my own copyrighted work.


copyright 2011 Susan D. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment