Monday, April 18, 2011

Q: When does Crochet Look like Watercolor?

Answer: when it's done by a talented freeform crochet artist. Beautiful, beautiful...this is an example of a recent show of  freeform crochet at the Lion Brand Yarn Studio in New York. I believe this piece was by Margaret Hubert.


I'm sticking with my humble flowers and animals, but do they ever make me happy. Summer's coming up and that always means itchy hands making tiny bags, necklaces, whatever they can make while driving and driving. Catch the bug! Crochet is such a versatile medium, an antidote to the blahs and the artistic equivalent of a worry stone. To me, at least.



Blessings and greetings to all, and if you'd like to see my latest Treasury of other cheery crochet pattern collections -- all original designs by me -- check out the links below:
_________________________________________________________________




Susan's Small Project Treasury of Crochet Patterns
Susan's Etsy Crochet Pattern Store
__________________________________________________________________

Permission to Sell items based on these designs is always included!
However, please do not pass around my patterns, as they are my own copyrighted work.


copyright 2011 Susan D. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment