Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Baby Bowler Hat with Flowers, not done yet. Boo Hoo!


I had to show you my baby bowler hat. I can't seem to finish the pattern! There's something wrong, just don't know what it is. I'll figure it out, let me know your ideas if you like. The best thing about the pattern is the little flower pattern that comes with it; every hat needs funky flowers to sew on, and these are simple and jazzy. Nice and tight, lots of edgings with contrast, whew.
Have a wonderful week of fun with crochet AND with real life, ha!


5 for $15 sale  This is the sale of the week...just in case you want to mix and match my patterns. The Treasury (the link is at the bottom of this post) is a better deal if you want absolutely everything. Get all loaded up with crochet projects for the rest of summer vacations!! I can't think of anything better than a week on the beach with my crochet projects next to me and the surf in front of me. Ahhhhhhhh! Wish I were there.

______________________________
If you want to see more of my small crochet projects, you can click on some of the links below and check out my own original patterns:

No comments:

Post a Comment