Monday, August 29, 2011

Free Ruffled Flower Baby Crochet Pattern and My Darling Hat Obsession!


I have to share this one, it turns out so beautifully with that "I love This Yarn" baby weight (light weight) yarn and a smallish hook (I like G, but you can use all the way up to K). If you want the free pattern click here, and you can check out the entire single crochet baby beanie at this etsy listing. It used to be my "ethnic baby hat" pattern, but I worked up a nice way to do this pattern with a decorative long stitch, just using a solid color...and added this lush little flower which tops it off nicely, so I renamed the pattern. More options, basically! You can see all of the things this pattern covers below, and show me your latest!



It's a blast gearing up for fall and winter, and those tiny noggins are the first thing that comes to mind. THEN fall leaves, flowers, snowflakes, all of it. Crochet on the brain is a very scary thing, and people don't necessarily like seeing you with a hook in your hand all the time, but we crochet nuts understand, don't we?

May it be a winter of delight, good health and satisfying work for you and your hook. Blessings, Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment