Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My New Squirrel Applique Pattern, Darling Sigmund

Well, I've been trying for a year to make a squirrel. You can see I have my first one!

I have a few reptiles waiting in the wings, and some failed mice and larger cats. But the squirrel, yes, Sigmund the Squirrel is finished!! I may rename him Siegfried, haven't decided yet. But he's a snap to make.

I really enjoy little animal appliques, they're able to be sewn on anything you can imagine, and you can usually crochet one in just a few minutes. If you want to see my Sigmund pattern, you can click here, and all of my current patterns are at susanlinnstudio, my etsy store.

Give me more animal ideas! An iguana is next, almost perfected...but still a tad problematic. You know iguanas. Ha!

Ta ta, and have a lovely day of crochet!

No comments:

Post a Comment