Wednesday, August 24, 2011

New Dove Pattern, Easy and Beautiful!


Click here to see my new dove applique pattern on etsy, it's my latest! I've been making them obsessively, and have an angel pattern which is similar for the body and wings, but different elsewhere.

The tiniest patterns are the ones I love the most, there's no big time commitment, and you can make them for gift tie-ons, party favors, christmas ornaments, or appliques for purses, scarves and sweaters. Truly delicious and fun, not more than 10 minutes to make.

If you'd like to see all of my animal applique patterns, you can check out my etsy store, or check out my art website to see more about me, my art and my crochet.

Here's hoping you have a wonderful fall and winter of crochet, and check back lots!


Here are my various patterns on Amazon's Kindle Store, including this new one....when you see my patterns as Kindle documents, they're smaller in format and they're unable to be printed out, so I sell them more cheaply than the larger printable versions on my Etsy Crochet pattern store .

No comments:

Post a Comment