Thursday, September 22, 2011

Patterns on Sale this Week! and Coral Reef in Crochet...feeling Ambitious?

Check this out...
Its a coral reef in crochet , I can't imagine creating this much crochet (although I suppose there were lots of contributors). Wow, the best I can do is to make a rose or a leaf, maybe a hat. That's about my speed, it's totally no fun at all if I have the weight of a huge project nagging at me. Although admittedly stuff like this is totally cool. Sometimes I want to solicit help with arty granny squares to be made into pillows which will be used to support a really great charity...ah, always new ideas.

Anyhoo, all of my flowers are 30% off today and tomorrow, check out susanlinnstudio to see all of my things. I'm going to try to post a free pattern or two on this blog, just can't seem to work and write fast enough!

Have fun tying yourself up in knots today!

Here are my various patterns on Amazon's Kindle Store, ....when you see my patterns as Kindle documents, they're smaller in format and they're unable to be printed out, so I sell them more cheaply than the larger printable versions on my Etsy Crochet pattern store .

No comments:

Post a Comment