Tuesday, October 4, 2011

3 New Fall Leaf Crochet Patterns and an Ivy Garland to Make


My latest, a group of super simple, super easy Maple Leaves (one three point and one five point), a classic Simple Leaf, and best of all, an addictive Ivy Garland! Click here to see the pattern on etsy! When you've got your brain stuffed with yarn like me, nothing is better than an easy, teeny, tiny crochet pattern that you can replicate again and again, until the little leaves are lying all around. It's a mental illness, I know, but it can't be helped, and well, it makes me happy.

Here are my various patterns on Amazon's Kindle Store, including this new one....when you see my patterns as Kindle documents, they're smaller in format and they're unable to be printed out, so I sell them more cheaply than the larger printable versions on my Etsy Crochet pattern store .

Best of all in all of these in the set is that they are worked on the basic concept of a round disc of dc (or a simple group of stitches in a single loop, in the case of the ivy. Which means they're fast and easy.

Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment