Thursday, February 23, 2012

New Bees and Flowers for Spring!

I'm so happy to have finished this pattern set!! You can see it here on my etsy store, and I am a bit proud.



The little boogers have been a year in the making, because I couldn't accept the fact that I was making a butterfly with a round body. But dangit, I like it, it's cute and it works!!

The flowers are the easiest you can imagine, a snap to make. You can choose to add the thread edging and the extra round of chains for a bit more interest, or make them fast and bold. Here the pattern is on etsy: click here; and also, you can find it on Amazon as a Kindle ebook. Check out all of the Kindle patterns here. Thanks for supporting an itty bitty crochet designer!

What a blast. Thanks for looking, and check out all of my patterns at www.susanlinnstudio.etsy.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment