Saturday, May 5, 2012

My Sid the Snail on Sale on Ravelry ...It's $2.19, a big markdown. I had to do something to introduce myself to my Ravelry friends, so I'm putting Sid on sale for a little while. He's so much fun, I was just telling a Ravelry friend that it always calls out to me to be sewn of a darling little girl's dress pocket.

My usual price for little Sid is $2.99 for the full size pattern which is printable (as opposed to a Kindle doc).

I slipped on gravel on my new bike and jammed my poor thumb! I'm going to have to put the crochet hook down for a couple of days, I'm depressed! Dangit. That's what happens when you try to act like a kid. Damn!

Anyhoo, here's Sid on the Kindle Store for 99 cents, if that format is what you want! Thanks for looking, and have a blast. 


No comments:

Post a Comment