Monday, May 14, 2012

New Brimmed Granny Baby Hat Pattern!

Finally done with the thread crochet brimmed Granny Baby Hat! You can see it here on Etsy, or See it here on Ravelry ...I kind of got tired of flowers on baby girl crochet hats, and loved the stripey-ness of the ribbon on one of these, and also loved the black and white color scheme. So snappy and sassy!

The best thing about some of these baby hats is that they're worked in crochet thread, so they're floppy, cool, perfect for summer (although I must say the holes in the little hats will let bald little baby heads get too much sun!) ...and you don't need to get out reading glasses to work them in thread, because they're loosely crocheted with a nice big size K hook. Love it! That's why they take an hour or less to make.

Let me know if you have any questions and thanks so much for your kindness and support!


Below you can see all of my places where I put my things on the internet:
My Ravelry Pattern Store
my Amazon Patterns
My Etsy Pattern Store
AND...

Check out my latest designs at My Etsy Pattern Store or at My Ravelry Pattern Store!
My 4-Chapter Mini Treasury

is also on Ravelry right now for $9.99!




No comments:

Post a Comment