Saturday, May 5, 2012

Ravelry Store and New Jam Packed Mini Treasury of Crochet Patterns

Still fussing over summery patterns, I can't get stuff out of my head fast enough!! And my easel is calling to me, too, what shall become of me??

Anyhoo, am almost done with a summer thread crochet granny style baby hat with a  brim, it's so heavy and cool and non-fuzzy, I love it! I've got to finish writing the pattern and designing the flower and bow that go with it, but should be done in a day or two.

IN THE MEANTIME....I've put together a Kindle friendly (i.e. small format page) 4 Chapter Mini Treasury of my most popular patterns for Ravelry fans...and it's only $9.99!


 It has a chapter with 13 different animal appliques worked in crochet thread , a chapter with 9 baby hats in at least two to three sizes each (they vary), a chapter with four scarfettes and a daisy garland pattern set, and a chapter of summery crocheted jewelry, both simple and more detailed.

You can find it on Ravelry here: http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/susans-mini-treasury-of-crochet-patterns

Here are all of my Ravelry offerings and also my Facebook Crochet Page!
Ta ta!!

No comments:

Post a Comment